Contact: Jose A. Mendoza II, P.A.
- Location: Old Town -tucked away at the end of a quiet lane
- City / Zip: Key West
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Pool/Spa: Private Pool
- Square Feet: 1600
- Occupancy: 6 MAX
- Bedding: 1 King, 2 Queen beds
- Parking: no parking but you are so close to everything you really don't need it.
- Season Rates: $14,500.00 monthly (December - April)
- Off Season Rates: $7000.00 Month (June thru September)
- Mid Season Rates: $8000 (May, November)
- Electricity Cap: $100.00 cap per month. Additional deposit due 60 days prior to arrival by check. Refundable after last electric bill is processed.
- Processing: $29.56
- Cleaning: $300.00 per month
- Security:39.00 Damage waiver (Non refundable). Additional deposit for electric is required.
Rare Find In Key West! Down this quiet lane in the heart of Old Town you will be surprised to find this fantastic vacation home properly titled “Hidden Cottages!” Walking up you’ll see a colorful front porch to enjoy cocktails or morning coffee before your bike ride. The main house features 2 bedrooms, 2 ensuite baths, and separate private guest cottage that features a spacious living area, upstairs/loft bedroom and bath. The main “Hidden Cottage” has been carefully decorated for comfort but also with an eye for detail. The kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, gas stove, quartz countertops, beautiful dining area that seats 6 with access to the side porch where there is additional dining space and seating. Master suite features a king bed with access to an outside private shower that epitomizes true island living . The covered porches overlook a native landscaped courtyard to enjoy the island breezes. The guest bedroom has a queen bed and French doors that lead you to the outside deck where you’ll find the private heated cocktail pool to stay refreshed after exploring the island! Across the native landscaped courtyard is the other Hidden Cottage. This separate private guest cottage has a living area and bath on the first floor, and graceful staircase leading to the loft bedroom featuring a queen bed. Hidden Cottages is a rare find in Old Town, and perfect for couples traveling together or if you have additional guests that would like to visit, this is a perfect summer rental that’s within walking distance to everything great that Key West has to offer!