Contact: Jose A. Mendoza II, P.A.
- Location: Old Town. 1 block from Duval Street.
- City / Zip: Key West
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pool/Spa: Private Pool - Heating is optional -$175.00 + Taxes weekly
- Square Feet: 2000 sq ft.
- Occupancy: 4 MAX
- Bedding: 1 King, 1 Queen
- Parking: Yes for 1 car
- Season Rates: $4200.00 - $4500.00 Week (January, March, April)
- Off Season Rates: $2800.00 - $3000.00 Week (June - Mid October)
- Mid Season Rates: $3200.00-$3500.00 Weekly - May and November
- High Season Rates: $4200.00- $4500.00 Weekly
- Holiday Rates: $5000.00- $5500.00 Weekly (Holidays and Special Events)
- Electricity Cap: $175.00 for Pool Heat/ Week - minimum charge (Optional)
- Processing: $29.56 (non refundable)
- Pets: No pets allowed
- Cleaning: $175.00
- Security:$39.00 Damage waiver (Non refundable)
Pineapple Cottage is a two bedroom, two bathroom home with a private pool in Old Town Key West. There is total privacy and charm throughout this island home and the proximity to all things Key West is unbeatable (one block from Duval Street).
Behind an enclosed, white wooden gate there is tropical paradise called Pineapple Cottage. The entrance leads you right to the backyard on the deck with view of the sparkling pool, charcoal grill, multiple seating/lounging locations and the lush tropical landscaping ensuring privacy.
To the right is the two story home with multiple doors leading to the luxurious outside. Upon entry through French doors, the living area and kitchen space are open concept and allow for entertainment. There is a fully equipped entertainment system with complete manual for the cable TV, sounds system, CD player, and DVD player. There are also board games in the living room to lounge with your family. The full kitchen has a breakfast bar and bar chairs giving perfect division from the couch and comfortable viewing chairs of the living room.
On the first level, there is an up to date bathroom and a bedroom hidden off to the right of the kitchen. This bedroom has a queen size bed, nightstands, dresser drawers and French doors leading directly outside. Leave the curtains and blinds closed to sleep in or open, letting the tropical sun wake you for an adventurous day.
The second floor of the home also has a large living space with a cable TV, large comfortable sofa and chairs. The master bedroom on this level has a king size bed and an ensuite, full bathroom. This bathroom also the up to date washer and dryer for the convenience of our guests.
The backyard is a one stop shop; from the sparkling heated pool to the grill and dining areas, you can prepare your meals at home if desired while entertaining. Pineapple Cottage is a top of the line in every way for your total comfort and enjoyment. Old Town district, walk to Duval Street, close to shopping, beaches and restaurants.
** Pool heat optional. $175.00 weekly.
- Off Street Parking
- Central A/C
- Gated Entry
- Wireless DSL
- Private Sunny Pool
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Large Deck
- Charcoal grill
- Cable TV
- Pool Heat Optional! Pool heat $175.00 minimum charge weekly