Contact: Jose A. Mendoza II, P.A.
- Location: Old Town/Historic Seaport
- City / Zip: Key West
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Pool/Spa: Private Pool
- Occupancy: 4
- Bedding: 2 King Beds
- Parking: Yes, off street parking for 1 car
- Season Rates: $8500- $8800.00 Month (October, December, January, March, April) February $$9000.00 - $9500.00 Month (February)
- Off Season Rates: $5000.00 - $5500.00 Month (June thru September)
- Mid Season Rates: $6500 (May, November)
- Electricity Cap: $100.00 cap per month, $35.00 cap per month on the water. Additional deposit due 60 days prior to arrival by check. Refundable after last electric bill is processed.
- Processing: $29.56
- Cleaning: $225.00
- Security:39.00 Damage waiver (Non refundable).
Sea La Vie is located just steps to the historic seaport area, and a couple blocks to Duval St. This 2 bedroom 2 bath cottage has everything you need to stay a month or more. As you step inside, the first bedroom with a king bed is in the front of the home. Continue inside as the home opens to an open floor plan. A dining area has plenty of room as it seats up to 6 people. The living room is filled with plenty of comfortable seating and cable TV. The well equipped kitchen has stainless steel appliances and space for multiple cooks to be in the kitchen at the same time. French doors that allow the natural sunlight to come thru, also open to the beautiful tropical oasis in the back yard. A fenced back yard features a private heated pool with a waterfall and plenty of beautiful foliage. The master suite is located on the second floor with a king bed, and a full bathroom. Downstairs is the second bedroom also featuring a king size bed. There is also a newly renovated bathroom just off the living/dining area. If you need to work while in Key West, there is also a bulit in office space for you to work at. Sea La Vie, also has a nice front porch that is a great place to kick back. A car is not really needed at this location, but there is a private driveway for 1 car.